Wednesday, August 25, 2010

started lively, open the abandoned auto repair factory, I heard kind of playfulness, But I still find myself lonely heart, and know what to do.all heard the noise into the ear,Christian Louboutin in fact nothing to do with their own confused.I know that he looked at me. even if he narrowed his green eyes. I am reminded of my father and mother, when they meet, also is like a glimpse. P90X his eyes to bring the illusion of a warm, there are like him I in this turbulent world of a vote *, Moncler even his call, his actions also told me that he will fight every effort to this encounter.I do? climb in the small hours he spent time in the hole, to deceive myself that the above also There he left the sweltering.I declare my love high-profile era, have to then turn left to choose a low profile.One day a certain period of a human discarded newspapers read:only one year is 1 2. the second year can participate in reproductive offspring can give birth to six 70, the third year reached 3 400,this calculation, there are more than 8000 million years. Of course, in fact as causes of disease and living environment, not all cats survived, but there is one per cent survive, is an astronomical figure.displaced abandoned reason, we may be of a different color, sounds are different, but the same fate as trash, from childhood we are to survive the ruins of the city, hunger, fear and even death.

No comments:

Post a Comment