Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lan-ping I do not know why so special love to drink

Lan-ping I do not know why so special love to drink. I've never seen a woman drink so much. that my service on the 4th table, two in the afternoon every day, christian louboutin always sitting at the table an elongated cigarette woman, a touch of menthol cigarette smoke floating in the air, as if recounting the woman's mysterious and elegant!
for some time, our christian louboutin shoes bar days of glory. a super-rich woman, a super- dizzy's car, two in the afternoon every day on time. drink from the bar two has been closing. I never asked Lan-ping is what to do, I do not know. I think what she reads is the daughter of wealthy families. from Her face is difficult to determine her actual age. in a face lift now, breast augmentation, plastic surgery rampant age, you want to discern the true age of a woman, really be prohibitively difficult!
shop Several girls named her Blue Ping Jie, so I always called her. because she was happy, christian louboutin sale always leave the tray in our lot for the tip. Every time she pulled up well, it went straight into the the bar, and then went to her often sit on that number, very calm, gentle, graceful manners, people saw that it was a pleasure. I also know that each time she sat down to what the future, some time, because this understanding, I secretly steal music too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment