Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The sober one point


3, called for them to go a good command of the beck and call. Unfortunately, I have all three, and even J so happy, I will be canonized as a Xian Zhaolian to ask: buy a birthday present to her boyfriend, and I stay with a consultant on the streets. I was cured. surface tease her: brave and fierce, jumped from the bed, Pidianpidian go out into the bar rush. J sitting in a bar before them a JD, has to drink 1 3, surrounded by dense delay delay eyes flashing light. I am surprised, if I do not come, the beauties are also not allowed wolf Diao ? J Weizui, still drinking, eyes were red, incoherent. I took her tory burch to speak, drink. almost see her drunk, she hastened to coax save up leftover wine, helped her out of the bar. J a spit in the doorway, the sober one point, clearly and firmly at me, said: consciousness or some. My experience tells me that louboutin Discount a woman is willing to go with you, but also as condolence meet the psychological preparation of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment