Monday, February 21, 2011

But no doubt that this is a SP victory


Once the user send SMS to vote, they were carriers involved in receiving the default of is a super-woman success of the SMS or text messaging success of Super Girl. Some people say that this is the use of SMS voting for crazy money-making, some people say that this is SMS marketing, a successful model. but no doubt that this is a SP victory.
was forecast 2006 ;, in my opinion, not that a blatant and despicable money-making behavior! .why fashion belts I say The latter has a lot of people realize that they are the love into real trouble, can not extricate himself! .cheating can be forgiven anything, I hate the behavior of life is the most deceiving other people is feelings! unrepentant, even if there like me who point out the clear Li Yuchun is cheating big liar love it fraud, they wished he could have put me into pieces! .I have deeply loved, I fully understand Maize their feelings, and this is why I always their personal intimidation and threats I hold tolerance reasons. but I really hope that they wake up, look at what they love is a kind of person, look at This so-called truth of love. your tens of thousands of phone cards for the Li Yuchun canvassing, I can not feel sad .50 million, a not small number!

No comments:

Post a Comment