Monday, February 21, 2011

We think good things


God, ah, finally someone said the word truth! there that day to kill her looks, men are not men and women are not women, together with small eyes and nose collapse hh which could see a little like me, have spoken the truth mm Li Yuchun unworthy idol. but then, almost everyone was silent. face a bunch of insane children, how can they? .remember when, just black Nan say mm corn, we think good things, we have absolutely no right to say bad. Is this not strange that! .in those days, I earnestly advise when the corn was a message in my blog, I did not curse Entertainment spirit, because I can not accept Li Yuchun.
I very much like to here with him (her) mens belts to explore what is meant by the true spirit of entertainment. In my mind, the real spirit of entertainment is a spirit of telling the truth. for any an entertainment phenomenon, a person has the right to express their views and opinions. any way hinder the people telling the truth is no fun spirit of the performance. Therefore, the real spirit of the people is not entertainment, is threatening to use a lawsuit to Let Hugo Trying to avoid the Chen Kaige, is all I am here not say the words and even actions to intimidate my corn, but not my Zude! .this point, I would also like fashion belts to thank about the country entertainment reporters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment