Tuesday, February 22, 2011

But this understanding is based on our two people one from 1987 and went Now


I once told my friend that I do not know how, someone flies Haohao De how to divorce, how can I not have that feeling, I do not know. .Moderator: You around Since there FANS, different kinds of people will have, but also good for myself, I really do not this idea, I cherish my wife is past. For example now we all know me, but this understanding is based on our two people one from 1987 and went Now, 21 years we fashion belts have come together the way, if the feelings of 21 years was also not on top of a pretty, I think this world is very sad. including my now famous, and even the phone all fashion belts matter, sometimes busy, you quickly go and I answer the phone, including my FANS and friends often are her hospitality, I do not have time to bother to entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment